Friday, October 4, 2024

Hallowe'en

For Halloween I found the most lovely resource containing valuable information and delicious creative items, I was 

https://youtu.be/I-EiJ8NHyw4?si=NDaZ5x3yBez9bFH8

I also found some popular treats and got them in time for Halloween. although Barron does not go door to door I still thought we should enjoy some new and favourites treats. 

Since I ordered these items online I created a poem that rhymed for him to solve which products arrived, so he could still have that element of surprise.


There is a treat or a few that will arrive today for you.

One belongs in a lyric of a song,

The other is like a drink that helps you along.

Two I have not decided if I should share 

Now or later- on the eve of Hallowe'en scare.

I'll give you two clues, though one for each.

One is a bit luxurious, tasty, and sweet.

The other contains magic throughout the pack.

I truly hope you'll enjoy these Halloween snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hallowe'en

For Halloween I found the most lovely resource containing valuable information and delicious creative items, I was  https://youtu.be/I-EiJ8N...